Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

Yesterday back home in West Virginia, it was 74 degrees.  When I woke up this morning in Reno, it was a whole different picture....snow! But it really is a beautiful day.  The sun is shining now and everything is sparkling and fresh. 


 I haven't had much time to think about my blog this week.  We have been busy getting settled in and getting our paperwork finished for work.  It is always fun when our USBC family gets back together every year.  We are all getting together tonight for an all-you-can-eat BBQ Ribs buffet.  All-I-can eat is way more than all I should eat, but it is so good.



Maybe I will just go take a walk and enjoy this beautiful day!

1 comment:

ain't for city gals said...

This is very interestting to me....going all this way to work...please tell us more about it.